iTalkie™/RG is a unique product in the MOTOTRBO ecosystem because of its scalability and its ability to support different services – at the same time!
For instance, it has been used to interface MOTOTRBO radios nursecall systems, SCADA/PLC controllers, weather alerts, as well as 3rd party AVL systems. Its distributed capability allows email sent to a single domain to be delivered to radios at different locations, frequency bands and even MOTOTRBO architectures (e.g. simplex, conventional, site connected, trunking). It’s even compatible with Salesforce platforms!
This gateway can be used by itself or as part of dispatch and AVL systems.
- Record calls and messages
- Exchange emails with radios
- Use radios as pagers: dispatch alerts received over RS232
- Phone interconnect with call recording
- Export GPS data to 3rd party apps
- Track, get alerts and reports of radios inside a building
- Make phone calls, send emails, activate sirens on an emergency notification
- Gateway-to-gateway multi-site communications
- PC-based voice and text dispatch
- Message radios from PCs
- Track radio assets via GPS
- Change channel on control station
- Visible and audible emergency alerts on PCs and external sirens or lights
- Emails simultaneously distributed to multiple gateways